What are the risks? #
The Unicrypt ILO platform is decentralized, hence any project with an idea and a minimal understanding of blockchain technology can create an ILO and raise funds: Unicrypt does not decide who can list and who cannot. A project is considered high risk when there is no audit nor KYC flag / tick. That being said, an ILO with fully audited smart contracts and a KYCed team does not mean it is a safe investment. Note: KYC information should never be shared not released if the project team fulfilled their objectives.
Always Do Your Own Research (DYOR) and invest only what you can afford to lose.
TLDR (too lazy, didn’t read) #
– Ensure you have at least 50 UNCL or 3 UNCX (on the same blockchain) if you wish to join from round 1
– Go to https://app.unicrypt.network and select the correct AMM (e.g. Uniswap, PancakeSwapv2, etc.)
– Look for the ILO you wish to get in (it may be hidden if not KYCed – use the search field if needed)
– Connect your wallet (Metamask is highly recommended, there are know issues with Trust Wallet)
– Read the warnings, disclaimers, info tab, audit, etc. The platform is decentralized, hence DYOR
– Enter the amount of token (usually ETH or BNB) you wish to spend and confirm
– Wait for ILO to complete successfully then withdraw your token from the same page
– If the ILO fails, you can withdraw your original investment (usually ETH or BNB)
Why I cannot join round 1 of an ILO? #
Round 1 is only for UNCL & UNCX holders. The tokens have to be on the same blockchain as the ILO. This is an incentive to hold the native Unicrypt tokens. If you do not wish to purchase any UNCL or UNCX, you can join round 2 after 2 hours, unless the hard cap is filled beforehand.
Can I sell my UNCL/UNCX after my purchase? #
For now: Yes you can sell them right away, you don’t need them to withdraw the token purchased during an ILO. However, before doing so, look at the UNCX and UNCL chart history before making a decision. Note that these requirements may be adjusted anytime without notice; note as well that ILO tiers are coming in Q2-Q3 2021.
I’m whitelisted but can’t see the ILO #
The whitelisting is handled by the project for the ILO you are trying to get in. Please check their TG or other communication means to clarify with them. Even if you are whitelisted, you still need to hold UNCX or UNCL for round 1.
What time zone is showing on your app? #
Always your local time, i.e. the time of your computer.