For protecting against several fraud and attack scenarios we use different solutions:
- Trader’s security deposit – refunded after successful trade or used as payment for the arbitrator in case of a dispute.
- Arbitrator – anonymous and randomly assigned. Resolves disputes between traders.
- Arbitrator’s security deposit – locked when the arbitrator is registered and released upon stepping down.
- Contract – blinded non-refutable proof of trade details
- Fraud report – reports by arbitrators with proof of clear cases of fraud
- Trade volume limitation – limits to maximum trade volume in order to reduce potential gain from fraud
- We’re built on open-source software: our site and all our Smart Contracts are publicly visible for maximum transparency.
- Our contracts are verified on BscScan.
Security best practices:
- The chefs use multisig for all contracts.
- Our contracts’ time-locks give you peace of mind.