Tethereum DEX is a decentralized exchange (DEX) that allows users to securely trade a massive variety of BEP-20 tokens quickly and cheaply without relying on centralized services or losing control over their private keys. All trades on Tethereum DEX are automatically executed via smart contracts — eliminating centralized intermediary risks.
Tethereum DEX is classified as an AMM fork of PancakeSwap V2.
What is Tethereum DEX’s outstanding feature?
Tethereum DEX leverages a number of its unique features to provide an excellent trading experience to end-users. For one, it benefits from extremely low transaction fees and rapid confirmation time — ensuring trades are executed quickly. It also doesn’t generally suffer from displacement attacks like front-running, making it safer to use than some other AMMs.
Beyond this, Tethereum DEX offers pyramid features to provide additional utility to T99 holders. It could be worth your while to take the time to figure it out, though.
- Trade: To offer liquidity, trade, and produce LP tokens.
- Farming: Yield Farming with a massive amount of pools (the liquidity center of the BSC system).
- Staking: Stake T99 in a pool to obtain T99 or other tokens in the BSC system.
- Predictions: A method that forecasts the growth and fall of asset pairings over a certain time period.
- Lottery: Tethereum DEX’s lottery game.
- Collectibles: A massive collection of NFT goods.
- Team Battle: A software that allows users to trade amongst groups and is rated based on trading volume.
- IFO: Initial Farm Offering is the IDO Platform for new projects on the BSC system.